Pond Lehocky Giordano, the largest workers’ compensation and disability law firm in Pennsylvania, is seeking an Accounting Clerk with 2 to 4 years of experience. The Finance team is essential to our firm, ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations. This candidate will have excellent financial, administrative and clerical skills and a professional approach. This position is fast paced and high volume. We are looking for someone with data entry skills, a knack for numbers, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process a large volume of accounts receivable transactions, including over 200 checks on some days
- Work with a number of software and technologies to process such transactions including Microsoft Access, a custom bot, and Quickbooks
- Month-end reconciliation process of such transactions
- Distribute fees received based on internal and external revenue-sharing agreements
- Process a large volume of accounts payable transactions, sometimes over 100 invoices in a day
- Data entry of costs into case management system, exported to Quickbooks, and issue checks from there
- Report checks received on a daily basis
- Bank account reconciliation
- Communicate with vendors regarding payment status
- Communicate with staff regarding payment status
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- 2 to 4 years of experience and background in finance, accounting, banking, billing, or a similar field
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work independently and problem solve
- High school degree required/College degree preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Excel – including formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKUP
- Experience in Quickbooks preferred, but not required
- Legal experience a plus
Pond Lehocky Giordano succeeds by fully serving injured and disabled workers’ needs through our commitment to the practice of workers’ compensation, social security disability, employment, and long-term disability law at the highest professional level. With more than 100 employees, we invest in cutting-edge technology to provide a strong supporting role to our attorneys and clients.
Behind every case, there’s a person depending upon the firm of Pond Lehocky Giordano for help. We never lose sight of that fact. It’s this knowledge that drives every one of us to put the needs of our clients first. We’re told that it’s something that comes through in the atmosphere here—a sense of confidence, compassion and most of all, we really, really care.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Thank you for your interest in Pond Lehocky Giordano. Please complete the application below.