Longshoreman/Harbor Worker Accident Lawyers

Are you a longshoreman or harbor worker injured on the job? You are entitled to appropriate workers’ compensation. That’s the law.

It’s important to get in touch with a maritime injury lawyer right away. An attorney who is well-versed in the Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation Act (LHWCA) and the Jones Act will protect your rights and get you the benefits you deserve. Let us fight for you while you focus on getting better and caring for your loved ones.

What Does Workers’ Compensation Cover?

Your compensation may include:

  • Lost wages
  • Medical expenses to treat the injury or illness
  • Benefits to cover a specific loss, such as a limb or the use of it
  • Payment for severe disfigurement or scars
  • Coverage for physical or vocational rehab programs
  • Death benefits, such as payment of burial expenses

Get a Free Consultation Now

If you are a longshoreman or other worker on docks or in shipping terminals/shipyards, you may be eligible for LHWCA benefits. The LHWCA is a federal workers’ compensation act for maritime employees.

A knowledgeable maritime accident attorney can advise you on whether you are eligible for a LHWCA claim.

Please fill out the contact form directly below to begin your free consultation, or click the “Live Chat” button.

Ready to Get Help?

Complete the short form below to get your FREE consultation.