Divorce, child custody, paternity issues, domestic violence… family legal matters can be extremely emotional. It’s important to have a lawyer you trust: an impartial third party who knows the law and will help ensure the best outcome for everyone.
Consult a family lawyer for these issues and more:
- Divorce and alimony – deciding to divorce, separation and annulment, property division and settlement
- Child custody and support – joint vs. sole custody, visitation rights, child support enforcement, tax questions
- Marriage and living together – eligibility requirements, money and property questions, name changes, common law marriage, prenuptial agreements
- Domestic violence and child abuse – criminal charges, civil lawsuits, restraining orders, reporting of abuse or neglect
- Adoption and foster care – open vs. closed adoption, same-sex adoption, international adoption, qualifying as a foster parent, kinship care
- Reproductive rights – birth control, abortion, sex education in schools, state laws
- Parental liability and child emancipation – responsibility for children’s actions, termination of parental rights, laws governing emancipation
A family attorney will thoroughly explain your legal rights and options, negotiate with the other party for you, prepare contracts and other legal documents, and represent you in court.
Get a Free Consultation with an Experienced Family Attorney
Talk with a family lawyer today: there is no charge for a consultation, and you’ll feel better knowing you’re taking action to resolve the situation.
Please fill out the contact form on this page to begin your free consultation.
Ready to Get Help?
Complete the short form below to get your FREE consultation.