A surgical tool left inside your body… a diagnosis of the wrong disease… neglectful hospital care that left you sicker than before…
Unfortunately, faulty healthcare can take many forms and can happen to anyone.
Medical malpractice can include:
- A wrong diagnosis
- A failed treatment
- Treating you without proper consent
- Deviating from accepted standards of medical practice
- Breach of doctor-patient confidentiality
- Gross negligence, showing a reckless disregard for your safety
- Improper hospital care, such as problems with medications or sanitation
- Improper dental care
You could receive damages for:
- past and future medical expenses
- physical and mental pain
- lost wages and earning capacity
- cost of hiring household help
- loss of enjoyment of life
- loss of affection, intimacy, and companionship
Don’t Get Overwhelmed—Get a Free Consultation
Medical malpractice lawsuits are extremely complex. You’ll need to gather a large amount of documentation and act quickly within a certain time limit. And you may not be feeling well after the trauma you’ve been through.
But with a good injury lawyer on your side, you’ll have the best chance for the compensation you deserve. A medical and dental malpractice lawyer will determine the parties at fault, help you understand the law, and custom-design your legal strategy.
If you believe your doctor, nurse, hospital, or dentist acted wrongly, you may have a medical malpractice case. An expert injury lawyer can determine if you have a case, prepare the necessary documentation, and assert your rights.
Please fill out the contact form below to begin your free consultation.
Ready to Get Help?
Complete the short form below to get your FREE consultation.