A household floor wax that sickens family members… a medical implant that causes internal injury… a car airbag that fails to inflate… Every year, thousands of people are hurt or killed by defective products.
Items that could be involved in a product liability lawsuit include:
- Prescription drugs
- Medical devices such as implants, stents, and defibrillators
- Automobiles, motorcycles, and other vehicles
- Baby and children’s products such as cribs, car seats, and pellet-firing toy guns
- Household or workplace products containing asbestos, lead, benzene, or other toxic substances and chemicals
- Bacteria-contaminated foods causing food poisoning
- And many others
Those held responsible could include:
- The manufacturer of the product
- The manufacturer of parts of the product
- A company that assembles or installs the product
- The wholesaler
- The retail store that sold you the product
Get a Free Consultation with an Expert Product Liability Attorney
Without legal help, trying to file a product liability lawsuit can be an overwhelming burden. But an injury lawyer who is experienced in product liability can determine if you have a case. He or she will do all the research, interviews, record collection, and negotiations needed to win you the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one have been harmed by a product, food, medicine, or chemical, you may be able to file a defective product liability claim. To ensure the best possible chance of winning the case, it’s critical to consult a product liability lawyer.
Please fill out the contact form below to begin your free consultation.
Ready to Get Help?
Complete the short form below to get your FREE consultation.