We’re proud to call ourselves the clear choice in workers’ compensation law. If you’re injured at work, our firm is the one to remember. Fierce advocates and strong representatives, our attorneys have won the recognition and respect of the legal community, clients and citizens alike. Our reputation and practice have been built upon integrity, tenacity, compassion, and unparalleled attorney expertise.
We not only know the law, we helped write it
We helped write the first pro-worker piece of legislation to become law in more than 30 years. No other law firm can claim that. That tells you something about our knowledge of the law and our commitment to workers.
Who qualifies for workers’ compensation benefits?
If you get hurt on the job, you are entitled to appropriate compensation for your injuries. That’s the law. Your benefits may include:
- Lost wages for missed work
- Medical expenses reasonable to treat the injury or illness
- Benefits to cover a specific loss, such as a limb or the ability to use it
- Payment for severe disfigurement or scars
- Coverage for participation in certain physical or vocational rehabilitation programs
- Death benefits, such as payment of burial expenses (where applicable)
Your workers’ compensation case: A video guide
Learn about the entire claims process by watching this short video.
No out-of-pocket costs to you
If you need our services, please call for a FREE consultation. If we take your case, there is no fee unless we win.
Understanding workers’ compensation claims
There are many types of workers’ compensation claims and the process is complicated. We have extensive experience filing all kinds of claims throughout Pennsylvania—it is the main focus of our practice.
We will help you decide on the right petition for your circumstance and file your claim successfully. Here are some types to consider:
- Loss of Wages Petition – Requests compensation payments for missed work time, or inability to continue to perform at work due to partial or total disability.
- Scar Petition – Requests compensation payments for one or more scars to the head, face, or neck.
- Specific Loss Petition – Requests compensation payments for loss of a limb or other body part, or loss of use of a body part.
- Reinstatement Petition – If your claim is in suspended status (you do not receive wage loss benefits but you are receiving medical benefits for your injury), one of our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys can help you a file a reinstatement petition to allow you to begin receiving wage loss benefits again. The insurance company will not advise you of this. They may even tell you that your claim is closed, when in fact, it is not.
- Lump Sum Settlement – You may receive an offer from the insurance carrier to settle your case for a lump sum of money. Get the legal opinion of an experienced workers’ compensation attorney before accepting such an offer. Many insurance companies will attempt to offer only a fraction of the compensation deserved.
Visit an office near you
We are headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, with additional locations in Northeast Philadelphia; Chester County, PA; Lehigh Valley, PA; Scranton, PA; Southern New Jersey; Pittsburgh; New York; and Los Angeles.