In this week’s Philadelphia Business Journal, Pond Lehocky Partner Sam Pond urges Pennsylvanians to vote against H.B. 1800

March 7, 2016

Sam in Philadelphia Business Journal discussing House Bill 1800

Managing Partner Sam Pond’s letter to the editor of the Philadelphia Business Journal, “Workers' comp 'reform' is really an attack on workers’ rights,” warns Pennsylvanians about proposed House Bill 1800. The bill, posing as a positive reform to workers’ compensation, would enforce guidelines that require doctors to follow a specific course of treatment – removing their professional judgment altogether. These sham reforms would return many workers, especially those in dangerous industries, to the dark days of the Industrial Revolution when little recourse existed for injured workers or their families.  

Read the full article here


Help us stop House Bill 1800

House Bill 1800 could jeopardize injured workers’ right to receive quality healthcare from their own doctor. The bill would like to impose "evidence-based medical treatment guidelines" for injuries, meaning that doctors would have to follow a specific course of treatment rather than rely on their own judgement as to what is best for injured workers.

Sign the Petition


Contact your Representatives here and urge them to vote “NO” on House Bill 1800



Select an attorney

Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation

If you get hurt on the job, you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys will help you file your claim successfully.
Learn More

Social Security Disability

If you have a medical condition and can not work, you may be eligible for Social Security disability benefits. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Learn More

My Case Status for Existing Clients

All current clients have access to My Case Status. This website allows them access to check the status and progression of their case, update their information, securely send and receive medical and case-related documents, contact their legal team, and watch helpful videos.

Click here to access My Case Status.

Learn More