Kids’ Chance of PA Scholarship
Pond Lehocky Giordano partnered with Kids’ Chance of PA, a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to children of seriously injured workers or workers who were killed. Paying for college isn’t easy, especially for families affected by loss. KCPA’s goal is More Money for More Kids and to help as many students as possible.
- Must be bound for post-secondary (post high school) education
- Must have achieved a high school diploma by the time of the first disbursement of the scholarship award
- Must be under the age of 25 years old at the time of the full disbursement of the scholarship award
- Must be entering to study or already studying toward receiving an undergraduate bachelor or associate degree
- May not have already attained a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants in graduate level programs are ineligible
- Must have at least one custodial parent or step-parent who has been seriously injured or killed in a work-related accident that has been documented by the parent’s employer
- Applicant’s parent’s injury or death must be related to the work-related accident
- Applicants are eligible for the equivalent of 4 traditional years (8 traditional semesters) of scholarship award
The scholarship application can be completed online through the Kids’ Chance website. The 2022 application deadline has passed, but return to this page early next year for information about the 2023 scholarship.
Let’s talk about your story.
Always a FREE consultation. NO FEES unless you win.