Enter Our Culture
2018 Best Places to Work
Who We Are
The Firm of Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano succeeds by fully serving disabled and injured workers’ needs through our commitment to our clients at the highest professional level. Our attorneys are dedicated to delivering exemplary litigation and trial techniques in the best representation of our clients. We strive to improve our legal community through continuing legal education, give back to our local communities through volunteer efforts, and invest in our staff through cutting-edge systems and technology.
Workers' Compensation Attorney - NY
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano, the largest firm of its kind in the region, seeks an attorney to join our highly successful workers’ compensation team in our Manhattan office. Experience in New York workers’ compensation is required. Candidates should be aggressive litigators and motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for defending the rights of injured workers.
Voted one of Philadelphia’s Top Workplaces by The Philadelphia Inquirer for consecutive years, Pond Lehocky is a forward-thinking environment that provides support and encourages success. The successful candidate will:
- Be an aggressive litigator
- Be passionate about defending injured workers’ rights
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano is dedicated to delivering client-centered service and advocacy at the highest professional level through uncompromising ethical standards and exemplary litigation and trial techniques.
If you’re interesting in joining our law firm, please email your resume in to HR@pondlehocky.com
IT Support Engineer
We are currently seeking an IT Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our end users. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems. Must be able to resolve network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Assist Infrastructure Engineer on projects
Nice to Haves:
Experience with the following – Microsoft O365, Microsoft Azure, RingCentral, Salesforce Admin & Integrations, Unitrends, Aruba SonicWALL, VMWare
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Client Marketing Coordinator
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Coordinate and support the development and execution of personalized client marketing and communications efforts and initiatives, including writing, editing, proofreading, repurposing, designing and/or publishing messages via client-facing emails, social media, review sites, websites, and other client and practice-specific platforms
- Go the extra mile to provide personal and customized guidance throughout clients’ cases by identifying their needs to achieve satisfaction during and after their cases
- Build stronger relationships and rapport with clients through engaging marketing campaigns to increase client loyalty, retention and referrals
- Work with cross-function marketing teams to create, implement and execute creative client-centric messaging to inspire and motivate client advocates
- Act as a liaison between clients and Pond Lehocky staff, communicating directly with clients on our digital channels and interacting with clients at the law firm, events, conferences and meetings
- Assist with the preparation and planning of pitches, proposals, and presentations
- Contribute to internal marketing activities, events, and marketing campaigns
- Manage up-to-date client success stories and testimonials
- Identify client communications-related issues and recommend innovative solutions
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Proven client support experience and people-oriented skills
- Passion for serving and understanding clients and the ability to adapt/respond to different types of clients
- Strong interpersonal skills that help to nurture and grow our client relations services
- Project and deadline management; determined to quickly adapt to new responsibilities and circumstances, and works well independently and as part of a team
- Design and writing skills that help produce engaging and creative content, going above and beyond the daily needs to help reach client marketing goals
- A proactive, fun work attitude and strong sense of humor
- Ability to manage multiple projects and client channels simultaneously
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator+, InDesign and other Adobe products is a plus. Must have a strong familiarity with CRM systems and database practices, Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), WordPress, along with an enthusiasm to continually expand this knowledge through ongoing learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to proofread for contextual, grammatical, typographical, and spelling errors. Previous experience at a law firm a plus.
Why Pond Lehocky?
- Pond Lehocky’s marketing team success is rooted in our creative and innovative culture, which values diversity in perspectives, experiences, and skills. Pond Lehocky has also been consistently recognized as one of the region’s best workplaces. The Firm was named Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018 by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
- comhas named the firm one of the Top Workplaces in the region.
- S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers® named the firm one of the 2016 Best Law Firms for Metropolitan Tier 1, Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation Law –Claimants.
- Pond Lehocky is a proud Official Partner of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Managing Partner Sam Pond hosts a radio show called Legal Eagles, which reaches audiences worldwide and provides listeners with the unique opportunity to experience and understand the law.
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package
- Comprehensive medical,dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement plans with employer contribution
- Weekly staff massages
- Meditation classes and health-inspired workshops
- Various learning opportunities in marketing, business, and the legal space
- Volunteer opportunities with the firm
If you are interested please submit resume with response.
Job Type: Full-time
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front End Developer to be part of our Marketing/Studio team. The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent understanding of software principles and is highly motivated. Passion for front end development, ability to learn quickly and lead new domains are essential for success in this role. An interest and experience in both the design and coding aspect of web development would be required.
- Effectively build robust, scalable web applications, and functionality based on necessary business and/or client specifications.
- Provide roadmap and guidance to teams to lead software and/or website design and modeling; involved in SDLC, Code Reviews, Research, Prototyping, etc.
- Communicate, coach, and lead of technical and business staff members in understanding technology, feasibility, process, and execution.
- Collaborate to aid creation of project planning of scope and solutions based on requirements of business and executive team.
- Project management skillset and the ability to properly project timelines and production.
- Experience with ES6, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS etc.
- WordPress experience
- Mailchimp or Pardot knowledge
- Interested in design and coding
- Feels energized by a collaborative work environment
Education and Experience
- Mid or Senior level with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in communications or marketing environment preferred
How Will You Make a Difference?
The Intake Specialist is essential to our firm. You will be the first impression and responsible for fielding incoming cases over the phone with potential clients in an effort to assist their legal needs. World class client satisfaction is our main priority, therefore excellent customer service skills, sales skills, and professionalism are a must. This position is fast paced and high volume, with our Intake team often completing 10 intakes per day while fielding a large number of incoming calls and emails. Our Intake Specialists are the initial contact of new, and past clients and will gather information regarding their potential claim for the managing attorney’s review. At least 90% of the day will be spent on the phone, while simultaneously entering information into our case management system.
So if you are looking for a fast paced position and have the desire to make a difference, please forward your resume.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
• Must be open to Coaching
• Live Chat experience a plus but not required
• Friendly, Enthusiastic, Eloquent, Articulate, Possess an Upbeat & Positive attitude
• Excellent & Professional Phone Etiquette, Communication, Sales & Organizational skills
• Strong ability to Multitask
• Reliable, Dependable, Well-Spoken, Fashionable & Neat in appearance
• Team player, willingness to fluctuate shifts if needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word & Excel, Knowledge of Sales Force preferred
• Able to type 50 WPM, Data entry Skills
• College Bachelor’s Degree required
• Law Office Experience preferred
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano and our sister company Disability Justice, a national advocacy firm for social security, seeks a case manager to join our highly successful team.
This position will be based out of our Philadelphia Center City office, serving clients in all 50 states. Experience in social security is REQUIRED and appreciated. Candidates should be dedicated and motivated self-starters with a compassionate spirit and a passion for defending the rights of disabled Americans. Our case managers act as guides and will be with our clients through every step of the complex Social Security disability process, and will embrace state-of-the-art technologies to constantly improve the client experience.
Disability Justice is a forward-thinking company that provides support and encourages success in a positive, high-growth environment.
How Will You Make a Difference?
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of case by the Social Security Administration
• Attend to all details of a case from filing to decision
• Frequent telephone and email contact with clients, with the ability to comfortably address all questions
• Use of legal management software
• Research SSA policies and regulations for unique cases that arise
• Contact clients for medical updates
• Request medical records from treating providers
• Follow up on requested records
• Make sure a file is complete for a hearing
• File appeals
• File SSI applications if applicable
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano Benefits
Expansive health benefits portfolio
401(k) at start date
Generous paid time off
So, do you have what it takes?
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.