Enter Our Culture
2018 Best Places to Work
Who We Are
The Firm of Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano succeeds by fully serving disabled and injured workers’ needs through our commitment to our clients at the highest professional level. Our attorneys are dedicated to delivering exemplary litigation and trial techniques in the best representation of our clients. We strive to improve our legal community through continuing legal education, give back to our local communities through volunteer efforts, and invest in our staff through cutting-edge systems and technology.
Workers' Compensation Attorney - NY
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano, the largest firm of its kind in the region, seeks an attorney to join our highly successful workers’ compensation team in our Manhattan office. Experience in New York workers’ compensation is required. Candidates should be aggressive litigators and motivated self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for defending the rights of injured workers.
Voted one of Philadelphia’s Top Workplaces by The Philadelphia Inquirer for consecutive years, Pond Lehocky is a forward-thinking environment that provides support and encourages success. The successful candidate will:
- Be an aggressive litigator
- Be passionate about defending injured workers’ rights
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano is dedicated to delivering client-centered service and advocacy at the highest professional level through uncompromising ethical standards and exemplary litigation and trial techniques.
If you’re interesting in joining our law firm, please email your resume in to HR@pondlehocky.com
How Will You Make a Difference?
The Intake Specialist is essential to our firm. You will be the first impression and responsible for fielding incoming cases over the phone with potential clients in an effort to assist their legal needs. World class client satisfaction is our main priority, therefore excellent customer service skills, sales skills, and professionalism are a must. This position is fast paced and high volume, with our Intake team often completing 10 intakes per day while fielding a large number of incoming calls and emails. Our Intake Specialists are the initial contact of new, and past clients and will gather information regarding their potential claim for the managing attorney’s review. At least 90% of the day will be spent on the phone, while simultaneously entering information into our case management system.
So if you are looking for a fast paced position and have the desire to make a difference, please forward your resume.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
• Must be open to Coaching
• Live Chat experience a plus but not required
• Friendly, Enthusiastic, Eloquent, Articulate, Possess an Upbeat & Positive attitude
• Excellent & Professional Phone Etiquette, Communication, Sales & Organizational skills
• Strong ability to Multitask
• Reliable, Dependable, Well-Spoken, Fashionable & Neat in appearance
• Team player, willingness to fluctuate shifts if needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word & Excel, Knowledge of Sales Force preferred
• Able to type 50 WPM, Data entry Skills
• College Bachelor’s Degree required
• Law Office Experience preferred
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano and our sister company Disability Justice, a national advocacy firm for social security, seeks a case manager to join our highly successful team.
This position will be based out of our Philadelphia Center City office, serving clients in all 50 states. Experience in social security is REQUIRED and appreciated. Candidates should be dedicated and motivated self-starters with a compassionate spirit and a passion for defending the rights of disabled Americans. Our case managers act as guides and will be with our clients through every step of the complex Social Security disability process, and will embrace state-of-the-art technologies to constantly improve the client experience.
Disability Justice is a forward-thinking company that provides support and encourages success in a positive, high-growth environment.
How Will You Make a Difference?
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of case by the Social Security Administration
• Attend to all details of a case from filing to decision
• Frequent telephone and email contact with clients, with the ability to comfortably address all questions
• Use of legal management software
• Research SSA policies and regulations for unique cases that arise
• Contact clients for medical updates
• Request medical records from treating providers
• Follow up on requested records
• Make sure a file is complete for a hearing
• File appeals
• File SSI applications if applicable
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano Benefits
Expansive health benefits portfolio
401(k) at start date
Generous paid time off
So, do you have what it takes?
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.