Client Service Coordinator
Pond Lehocky Giordano is the largest Workers’ Compensation and Social Security disability firm in the Philadelphia region. Our team has been recognized for their legal expertise in helping thousands of individuals across the country secure their Social Security disability benefits as well as for their advocacy work.
Pond Lehocky Giordano is currently seeking a Client Service Coordinator to join our highly successful team. This person can effectively communicate over the phone to prospective clients, treating doctors, opposing counsel, and other entities related to the case. It is a fast-paced position, requires multi-tasking, and effective communication skills. It is hourly pay with additional incentives based on work/productivity.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Make outbound calls to clients and/or doctors based on assignments from our attorneys
- Assist with inbound calls in rotation with the team
- Handle administrative assignments related to the case
- As needed, assist with department emails and faxes
- Other projects and responsibilities, as assigned by the department manager
Skills and Competencies:
- Great communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and communicate with clients with confidence and knowledge on their case
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions and dig deep to get as detailed as possible
- Willingness to learn about different practice areas
- Must be able to multitask
- Bilingual is a plus
- Knowledge on Workers’ Compensation law is a plus
Pond Lehocky Giordano succeeds by fully serving injured and disabled workers’ needs through our commitment to the practice of workers’ compensation, social security disability, employment, and long-term disability law at the highest professional level. With more than 100 employees, we invest in cutting-edge technology to provide a strong supporting role to our attorneys and clients.
Behind every case, there’s a person depending upon the firm of Pond Lehocky Giordano for help. We never lose sight of that fact. It’s this knowledge that drives every one of us to put the needs of our clients first. We’re told that it’s something that comes through in the atmosphere here—a sense of confidence, compassion and most of all, we really, really care.
Thank you for your interest in Pond Lehocky Giordano. Please complete the application below.