Client Service Representative – Social Security Disability
Pond Lehocky Giordano is the largest Workers’ Compensation and Social Security disability firm in the Philadelphia region. Our team has been recognized for their legal expertise in helping thousands of individuals across the country secure their Social Security disability benefits as well as for their advocacy work.
Pond Lehocky Giordano is currently seeking a Client Service Representative – Social Security Disability to join our highly successful team. This person can effectively communicate over the phone to prospective clients. You will walk them through a brief questionnaire and fill out a detailed form to gain information about their potential Social Security Disability case. We are looking for a self-motivated person to dial out as this role is 90% outbound calling. Call center experience is preferred and not required. It is hourly pay with additional incentives based on work/productivity.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Make outbound calls to potential clients from a list of leads assigned to employee daily
- Handle client inbound calls for the Social Security Disability (SSD) department
- Speak with prospective client, collect information and enter into an electronic form
- After questionnaire is complete, schedule client meetings with attorney and/or seek out sign up documents
- As needed, assist with department emails and faxes
- Other projects and responsibilities, as assigned by the department manager
Skills and Competencies:
- Great communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and communicate with clients with confidence and salesmanship; 90% outbound calling which requires individuals to be self-motivated to dial out
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions and dig deep to get as detailed as possible
- Willingness to learn about different practice areas
- Must be able to multitask
- Social Security Disability background preferred but not required
Pond Lehocky Giordano succeeds by fully serving injured and disabled workers’ needs through our commitment to the practice of workers’ compensation, social security disability, employment, and long-term disability law at the highest professional level. With more than 100 employees, we invest in cutting-edge technology to provide a strong supporting role to our attorneys and clients.
Behind every case, there’s a person depending upon the firm of Pond Lehocky Giordano for help. We never lose sight of that fact. It’s this knowledge that drives every one of us to put the needs of our clients first. We’re told that it’s something that comes through in the atmosphere here—a sense of confidence, compassion and most of all, we really, really care.
Thank you for your interest in Pond Lehocky Giordano. Please complete the application below.