At Pond Lehocky GIordano we do not simply sponsor great organizations, we partner with them, taking on their mission as our own. The partnerships below are shining examples of excellence, dedication, compassion, innovation, creativity, and unwavering advocacy. It is easy for Pond Lehocky Giordano to support these partners because we are constantly inspired by them.
Pond Lehocky Giordano became an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2018, bringing the city’s beloved football team together with the Team Behind You. The partnership reinforces Pond Lehocky Giordano’s commitment to excellence and its deep roots in the community.
Community Legal Services
Pond Lehocky Giordano has partnered with Community Legal Services (CLS) of Philadelphia to help bring free civil legal aid to low-income Philadelphians. Founded by the Pennsylvania Bar Association in 1966, CLS provides free legal assistance to more than 11,700 people in need each year, helping them prevent the loss of their homes, incomes, health care and even their families.
Kids’ Chance of PA
Pond Lehocky Giordano is a proud partner of Kids’ Chance of PA (KCPA), a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the children of workplace accident victims pursue their educational dreams. Because of that partnership, the children of Pond Lehocky Giordano’s Pennsylvania workers’ compensation clients have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship through KCPA’s website.
Peggy Browning Fund
The Peggy Browning Fund is a 501(c)3 organization that educates and inspires the next generation of advocates for workplace justice through fellowships, workers’ rights conferences, regional workshops, networking and other programs. PBF was established in 1997 in memory of Margaret A. Browning, a prominent labor attorney and the first union lawyer appointed a member of the National Labor Relations Board.
In 2018, PBF awarded 81 law students with 10-week summer fellowships working for unions, worker centers, non-profit organizations and union-side law firms advocating for the rights of workers and their families.
Of the graduated alumni, 68 percent are working in workers’ rights labor law or public interest law.
Let’s talk about your story.Always a FREE consultation. NO FEES unless you win.
- 26th Police District Advisory Council
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Best Buddies Delaware
- Boilermakers Local 13 Scholarship Fund
- Club Foot Foundation – Race to the Estate
- Disabled in Action
- District Council 21 Scholarship Program
- Electricians’ Bowling League Memorial Tournament
- Epilepsy Foundation Eastern PA
- Families Forward
- Gas Works Retirees’ Association
- Gibson Temple Baptist Church
- Helmets to Hardhats
- Helping Hands
- HOPE/PA Latino Convention
- IATSE Local No. 8
- IBEW Local Union #98
- Injured Workers’ of PA
- Joe Hand Golden Gloves
- John Quinn Foundation – Arch Bishop Ryan High School
- Justinian Foundation
- Labor of Love
- Lackawanna Pro Bono Inc.
- LCCLAA Philadelphia Chapter
- Laborers’ Local 57 Scholarship Fund
- A Lift for a Vet
- Lupus Loop
- Magee Rehab
- Marley’s Mission
- Meadowbrook School
- Mid-Atlantic Association of Women in Law Enforcement Conference
- MuckFest MS
- NEPA Labor Day Committee
- NFBD Foundation
- Pennsylvania AFL-CIO COPE
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Building Trades Charity Fund
- Philly VIP – Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program
- Ramblewood Swim Team
- Riverside Boys Basketball Booster Club
- Rock Ministries of Philadelphia
- Saint Basil Academy
- St. Hubert Cheerleading
- Steamfitters Local 420 Scholarship Fund
- Susan G. Komen Philadelphia
- Team Carto – Local Youth Boxing
- Team Foster – Ruff Ride
- Teamsters Local 229 Scholarship
- Tri-State Labor Day Parade
- TWU Take Care of Our Own
- USW District 10 Education Fund
- Veterans Multi-Service Center