Our COVID-19 Task Force has been working diligently around the clock to bring you new information as the pandemic continues to unfold.
By order of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, all Pennsylvania Courts are generally closed to the public through at least April 30. Due to the growing number of COVID-19 cases, Pennsylvania’s Governor Tom Wolf extended his original “Stay-at-Home” orders to continue throughout the month of April.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This order and extension does NOT impact your case or the work we are doing for you.
Our attorneys are continuing to work directly with the courts to schedule telephone hearings and video conferencing on clients’ behalf.
Currently, we know that Pennsylvania and New Jersey courts are presently closed. However, Federal Courts are in the process of scheduling telephone mediations and depositions. Please remain available via phone so we can ensure timely communication and scheduling with the court.
This order’s extension does NOT impact the work we are doing for you. The Eastern District of Pennsylvania courts remain open but with limited access. Since your case does not require a jury trial, it will proceed before the court. However, it is important to note, the court is moving most matters to conference calls. We will continue to email you with any changes or information that is released.
The situation is ever-changing, so we appreciate your patience as we continue to work with officials to get more information. We will keep you informed via email, and you can also find updates anytime on our website. You can also get your questions answered live by Sam Pond on Pond Lehocky’s Facebook page on Tuesday, April 7 at 10am.
To learn about preparing for your teleconference hearing during the pandemic, click here. Below are some other common questions you may have during the pandemic regarding your case, or you can call our COVID-19 Hotline at 267-606-4343.
- How to prep for a teleconference before the Judge
- Important COVID-19 Resources for you
- What the Coronavirus Relief Bill means for clients
- Personal message of thanks from Sam Pond to doctors
- New information on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and your benefits
- Do you have questions regarding your benefits during a pandemic?
- Do your disability policies provide you coverage from COVID-19?
- Are you entitled to workers’ comp wage loss benefits?
- Five ways to cope with social distancing
- How COVID-19 is impacting the courts
- We’re working around the clock for you
- Our firm is monitoring COVID-19 developments
- Sam Pond speaks on coronavirus
- Is your job safe from COVID-19?
If you have any resources you would like to share with us, our network and community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for trusting Pond Lehocky with your legal matters. We hope you are staying safe and well.