Michael J. Parker earned his undergraduate degree in history from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2001 and went on to receive his J.D. from The Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University in 2004.
Mr. Parker has focused his practice on advocating for the disabled for almost fifteen years. He is a board-certified Social Security Disability Advocate by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification, an American Bar Association accredited organization. Mr. Parker has been recognized for his legal expertise as a Super Lawyers® Rising Star, which represents the top 2.5 percent of all attorneys under the age of 40 in 2010-2017.
In January of 2018, Mr. Parker spearheaded the formation of our Firm’s Long Term Disability Department. Mr. Parker has taken his passion for representing disabled individual and applied to helping disabled individuals who are wrongfully denied insurance benefits.
He is very involved in the legal community and is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Lackawanna County Bar Association, the Pike County Bar Association and the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives.
Mr. Parker is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Affairs and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst (B.A. 2001)
- The Pennsylvania State University’s The Dickinson School of Law (2004)
- Board-certified Social Security Disability Advocate
- The National Advocates: Top 100 Social Security Disability Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Pike County Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
Ready to Get Help?
Complete the short form below to get your FREE consultation.