As the pandemic continues to unfold, our COVID-19 Task Force has been working diligently around the clock to bring you information. We have an important update below that will not impact your case.
By order of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, all Pennsylvania Courts are generally closed to the public through at least May 31 due to the growing number of COVID-19 cases.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This order and extension does NOT impact your case or the work we are doing for you. Our attorneys are continuing to work directly with the courts to schedule telephone hearings and video conferencing on clients’ behalf. We will reach out to you as information becomes available regarding any necessary next steps with your case.
The situation is ever-changing, so we appreciate your patience as we continue to work with stakeholders to get more information. We will keep you informed via email, and you can also find updates anytime on our website. You can also get your questions answered live by Jerry Lehocky on Tuesday, April 21, via Pond Lehocky’s Facebook page at 10am.
COVID-19 CLIENT RESOURCES
To learn about preparing for your teleconference hearing during the pandemic, click here. Below are some other common questions you may have during the pandemic regarding your case, or you can call our COVID-19 Hotline at 267-606-4343.
- These insurance companies cover telemedicine during the pandemic.
- Exposed to COVID-19? Here is what to do immediately.
- Injuries from working-from-home can be a real issue. Learn about your rights.
- Sam Pond answers COVID-19 legal questions on Facebook. Watch now.
- Important Pond Lehocky COVID-19 Resources for you
- What the Coronavirus Relief Bill means for you
- Proposed WC Bill will make it easier for essential workers to receive benefits
- Does your disability policies provide you coverage from COVID-19?
- Do you have questions regarding your benefits and COVID-19?
- How to prep for a teleconference before the Judge
- Have you lost your job? Here’s what to know
- Stay connected with Pond Lehocky Social Distancing Greeting Cards
- What does stay-at-home order mean for your case?
- Are you entitled to workers’ comp wage loss benefits?
- Five ways to cope with social distancing
- How COVID-19 is impacting the courts
- We’re working around the clock for you
- Our firm is monitoring COVID-19 developments
- Sam speaks on coronavirus
- Is your job safe from COVID-19?
- We hope you are staying safe and well.